As mentioned in the last Blog entry, Katie was in hospital at the weekend. She went home on Monday and after a couple of further days feeling quite ill, she is now improving and the contractions have stopped. It would be great if the next time she is in hospital (other than for consultations) is when baby is born at full term.
Anita had her 10th radiotherapy treatment earlier today and continues to do amazingly. As mentioned before - next Monday 29th March is the final day and we'll probably go out for a meal together to celebrate this milestone which seemed an absolute eternity away during the middle of last year!
Also next week we are looking forward to Bethany's graduation at Reading University. Beth knows she has passed and on Friday we'll dicover her grade.
Things we are grateful for:
- Getting close to the end of the treatment journey and still having a sense of humour!
- Beth's achievement in successfully completing her studies
- Katie being home a getting better
Things we are praying for:
- Suffering friends: As well as previously mentioned people we are praying for, we pray for Penny and Malc. They are seeing a Consultant today as Penny has been having scans for suspected cancer issues.
- We are advertising for a couple of key roles at church and praying for God to help us find the right people to successfully apply for the jobs
- The general well-being and protection of our fast growing family!
Thanks for your interest and care - much love, Steve and Anita